As a financial advisor, I assist families and businesses in creating their own custom financial strategies. I truly value the time I spend with my clients and take great care to help alleviate their financial stresses. Knowing that I am able to make a positive impact on my client's lives is an immensely rewarding feeling and I hold each opportunity I have to do so in high regard.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Science, Organizational Leadership from the University of Akron
- Holds Series 7 and 66 licenses
- Life and Health Insurance licensed
- Akron Community Foundation Emerging Philanthropist Institute
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- President of the Pediatric Palliative Care Community Leadership Team
- President of Pediatric Palliative Care Family Fund
- President of Victory Gallop Board
HOBBIES AND PERSONAL LIFE
- In my free time, I enjoy spending time outdoors with my friends and family.
- I am part of the four percent of Scouts to have earned the Eagle Scout rank.