Stephen M. Catalano
As a Financial Advisor, I offer you a wide range of services, from helping you select investments to developing a retirement plan. With over 21 years of experience, I help my clients make informed investment decisions based on their specific needs. The best part of my job is seeing the result of beneficial financial planning for my clients. I strive to ensure that my clients can retire with the financial resources and dignity that they have worked so hard for.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Miami University class of 1995 – (Major) B.S.B.A. in Finance (Minor) International Business.
- Evans Scholars Recipient – Miami University
- Thirty for the future – 2011 Award Recipient
- Licenses – Series 7, 65, and 63 and SIE
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Western Golf Association of Evans Scholars Foundation, Director
- Fairlawn Area Chamber of Commerce
- Grace Church – Financial Peace Education Coordinator & Volunteer
- Copley Fairlawn Schools Foundation Catalano Memorial Scholarship
- Habitat for Humanity - Volunteer
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- I enjoy traveling with my wife Mindy and our children Stephen, Dominic, Christina, and Anthony.
- I enjoy playing golf and providing golf instruction.
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenges and controversy.” - Martin Luther King Jr.