ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Business Management Degree from Lincoln Land Community College
- Alternative Investment Specialist/Compliance Rules & Regulations ALT Investments- past employer required 40 hours of classroom training provided by our company in order to understand the rules and regulations governing Alternative investments inclusive of IRC Code 4975
- Sales Key / ERC Management / RITA (Retirement Industry Trust Assoc) workshops
- Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act certified
HOBBIES AND PERSONAL LIFE
- My husband Troy and I reside in Montville Township, Medina, OH and are very involved in our church, Heartland Community Church in Medina.
- We both enjoy riding our Harleys and camping. We belong to Heartland Riders Group and the Lodi American Legion Riders.
- We take part in community involvement within these groups for local charities and our veterans.
- We participate in the DMD Hero walk for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and support families who are striving to keep their children in a world without limits.
“Look at things not as they are, but as they can be. Visualization adds value to everything. A big thinker always visualizes what can be done in the future. He isn't stuck with the present”- David J. Schwartz