NEW BUSINESS COORDINATOR
As the New Business Coordinator, I am responsible for processing new client paperwork for both investments and life insurance. I work with clients to guide them through the process of opening a new account and following up with them once the account has been established. In addition, I also process paperwork for existing client accounts. I want to build that one-on-one relationship with our clients to make certain they feel welcomed, confident, and that they have received an exceptional W3 Client Experience!
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Certificates from Stark Technical College and Kent State Stark Branch in Business and Microsoft Products
- Certificates in Office Safety and Customer Relations/Phone Etiquette
- Emergency crisis training and certified in CPR & AED, First Aid, and BBP.
HOBBIES AND PERSONAL LIFE
- I am happily married to my husband Dean. We have a wonderful, blended family including 3 boys and 4 fur babies.
- In my spare time I love spending time with my family and going camping and fishing.
- I also love finding old gems and repurposing them into beautiful and useful pieces.
“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”