CLIENT SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
My role is to support the advisors and clients by providing top tier service. Some of my duties are to prepare and process various documents, keep detailed notes, update tasks into our system, and provide updates to our clients.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- University of Florida - Masters of Science in Applied Physiology & Kinesiology
- Eastern Michigan University - B.S. Athletic Training
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- I enjoy spending time with my wife and my family. We keep busy with Friday game nights, Sunday lunches after church and movie night sleepovers with our nieces and nephews.
- I've always stayed very active through playing basketball and running.
- I enjoy working on cars, working on home improvement projects, and reading.