Ryan J. Glinn, CFP®, MBA, CLTC®
I help people manage the certainty of their future through personalized financial plans and behavioral coaching. I enjoy understanding what truly drives my clients, the goals they have, and the adversities they face. I love what I do. I believe that planning – not product – is the key to successful financial outcomes. That is the W3 way. That is why I’m here, and I hope to impact this community for many years to come.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Certified Financial Planning Professional, CFP®
- Masters of Business Administration: Finance and International Business, Kent State
- B.A. Strategic Communications, The Ohio State University
- Certification for Long-Term Care, CLTC®
- Holds Series 6, Series 7, Series 63, Series 66 and Ohio Life, Accident & Health
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- I enjoy playing basketball, fishing, watching Ohio State football and spending time with wife, Lauren, my dog, Randy, and the rest of my family.
“My biggest worry is that when I’m dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.” – Koos Brandt