Ryan J. Glinn, MBA, CLTC ®
I help people manage the certainty of their future. I enjoy understanding what truly drives my clients, the goals they have, and the adversities they face. Designing customized financial plans and coaching clients on how to execute them in the most efficient and effective manner brings me a sense of fulfillment that is difficult to put into words. I love what I do. I believe that planning – not product – is the key to successful financial outcomes. That is the W3 way. That is why I’m here, and I hope to impact this community for many years to come.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Masters of Business Administration: Finance and International Business, Kent State
- B.A. Strategic Communications, The Ohio State University
- Certification for Long-Term Care, CLTC®
- Holds Series 6, Series 63, and Ohio Life, Accident & Health
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- I enjoy playing basketball, fishing, spending time with family and, of course, Ohio State football.
“My biggest worry is that when I’m dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.” – Koos Brandt