RC Arseneau, CFP®, CRPS®, CEP®, ChFC®
I love working with clients and connecting their true values with their money. A conversation about What Matters Most will always yield a better return than a sterile plan completely disconnected from what a client actually values most. I believe I am a true client advocate, cutting through the marketing hype of the financial industry to reveal clear and meaningful answers for my clients.
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Estate Planner
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Certified Retirement Plans Specialist
- Holds Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 licenses
- Life, Health, Long Term Care
HOBBIES AND PERSONAL LIFE
- I live with my wife of over 21 years, Deana, and our three children.
- My family is obsessed with music and I love to play any instrument I can get my hands on, including the hammer dulcimer, guitar, piano, and drums.
- I have a passion for helping others around the world. That passion began after living with the Maasai tribe in Kenya, Africa following college. My time in Kenya was spent living in a hut with a family of 12 (plus chickens).
“Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.” – Albert Einstein