One of the many things I do is to schedule all the meetings for our advisors, and I would be glad to set up a meeting for you. Our clients are special to me, and I take great pride in knowing who they are and what is important to them. The more I learn about our clients, the better I can serve them.
It is my job to obtain licenses for the advisors in the different states that we represent, which means that I must keep them compliant at all times. I make sure they are on track with their continuing education requirements every year also.
I joined W3 at the beginning of 2007. I love my job and consider W3 staff my Ohio family since I’m from PA. I am thankful for my position at W3 and the people that have been placed in my life.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania – B.A.
- Studied abroad in Salzburg, Austria
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- I am the mother of Afton who lives in Japan. Her husband, Brad is in the Air Force and is currently serving our country in Afghanistan. They have blessed me with two grandchildren, Avery and Brayden.
- I am very involved in my church, I volunteer in the community, and I give piano lessons in my spare time.
- I enjoy shopping, gardening, playing the piano, singing, walking, reading, baking and I love to go to the dinner theatre to see a good murder mystery.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around,” by Leo F. Buscaglia.