One of the many things I do is to schedule all the meetings for our advisors, and I would be glad to set a meeting for you. I am also your go-to person if you have a request pertaining to one of your accounts such as needing a withdrawal, changing your address, changing your beneficiaries, etc. You are important to me. I take great pride in knowing who our clients are and what is important to them - it helps me serve them better.
I joined W3 in January of 2007 and have loved my job since day one. I consider the W3 staff my extended family and I am thankful for this position and the people that have been placed in my life.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania – B.A.
- Studied abroad in Salzburg, Austria
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- I am the mother of Afton who lives in Japan. Her husband is in the Air Force and they have blessed me with two grandchildren, Avery and Brayden.
- I am very involved in my church and I volunteer in the community.
- I enjoy shopping, gardening, playing piano, singing, walking, reading, baking and I love to go to the dinner theatre to see a good murder mystery.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around,” by Leo F. Buscaglia.