CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
I manage the firm’s best client practices and processes. My most important role is to create the five star client service that W3 prides itself on. I strive to monitor every client experience to ensure everyone has received high quality service. If I discover better processes and procedures that can create a better client experience, I work to implement them with the help of the W3 team. When all clients have received outstanding financial “concierge” service, then I feel my efforts have made an impact on our client relationships.
In addition to the above mentioned, I manage many of the daily operational functions for W3. As we continue to grow as a firm, I am actively involved in managing relationships between our different locations. I also oversee the financial activities for those locations.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Malone College – B.A., Business Administration
- Holds Series 6 and Life, Health and Accident licenses
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- I reside in Tallmadge, Ohio with my wife and two children
- I love spending time with my family and I stay busy as an active member of my church where I direct the sports ministry program
- I also enjoy competing in and organizing basketball leagues
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” Michael Jordan