DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
As the Director of Operations many of my duties consist of “behind the scenes” work which contributes to your overall client experience here at W3. I oversee the workflow in our office and proactively work to overcome any obstacles that may arise. I am in continual pursuit of process improvement and ways to leverage our technology to enhance the client experience.
The things I enjoy most about my role here at W3 is the constant opportunity to learn and the ability to use my creative problem solving skills on a daily basis. I also enjoy being a part of a process that provides so much peace of mind and reassurance to our clients about their futures.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Ohio University – B.F.A. Playwriting, cum laude
- Holds an Ohio Life, Accident and Health Insurance License
- FINRA Series 7 Securities License
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- I live in Warren with my husband and our adorable dog, Marcel.
- I enjoy riding motorcycles and setting off on unplanned weekend adventures with my husband. In the summer, we love antique shopping, camping and outdoor concerts and during the cooler months we enjoy watching documentaries, perfecting crock-pot recipes and tinkering around in the garage.
“The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails” – John Maxwell