I assist those in our office on multiple fronts, planning for client meetings, communicating with fund companies, and support daily administrative tasks. I enjoy contributing to office productivity, and thus the success of our clients, all while working an analytical role that I have a great passion for. I love working directly with clients, as it gives opportunity to show what W3 is all about.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Youngstown State University – B.S.B.A Management (In Progress)
- Howland High School – Class of 2018
HOBBIES AND PERSONAL LIFE
- I enjoy my involvement as a coach for Hubbard HS Speech and Debate.
- I love watching Buckeye and Browns football with my family.
- I take trips with family and friends whenever possible.
“There are 86,400 seconds in a day. It’s up to you to decide what to do with them.” - Jim Valvano