I have spent more than 30 years in the financial services industry. My job is to create long term relationships with individuals, families, and businesses to assist them as they grow, maintain, and transition their wealth. I truly enjoy learning about all that my clients hope to accomplish in life, financial and otherwise, and doing whatever I can to help them succeed.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Baldwin Wallace University – B.S. Business Administration
- Series 7, 63, and 65 licenses
HOBBIES AND PERSONAL LIFE
- Serves on Advisory board of Trustees - Metro Catholic School
- I reside in Westlake, Ohio and enjoy taking walks with my dog Teddy.
- I love to play golf and travel.
· “It isn’t what we say or think that defines us, but what we do.” - Jane Austen
1991 Crocker Road, Suite #600,
Westlake, OH 44145.