Jonathan Lapine, CPA, CFP®
I’m a financial planner and my number one job when I meet families is to learn about their goals, financial and otherwise, and help them develop the best path to achieving those goals. I guide clients on investment management, retirement planning, tax planning, estate planning, and asset protection to provide them with a 360˚ view of their financial life. A critical component to any plan is regular maintenance, that’s why I meet with clients regularly to revisit and course-correct as needed.
I truly value the opportunity I have each day to connect with individuals and make a meaningful difference in their lives.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- The Ohio State University – B.S.B.A., Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Holds Series 7, 66 and state life, accident and health licenses
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Member, Heritage Group
- Federal Reserve Beige Book Participant
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- Live in Hudson, OH with my wife Julie, daughter Hannah and son Benjamin
- Passion for Travel, Music, and Golf
- Was once a ballroom dancer and still dancing with my wife Julie on occasion
“Don’t Confuse Effort With Results.” – C.P. Sennett