Senior Financial Paraplanner
I perform various duties to support the financial advisors in the Akron, Ashburn, and Westlake offices while assisting clients in achieving their financial goals. My primary responsibilities include Financial Analysis, Financial Planning, Investment Research, and Client Relationship Management. Improving our clients’ lives by helping them navigate their financial journey and achieve their goals is what I love most about my job. We have amazing clients and advisors, and I love working with them!
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Youngstown State University - BSBA in Finance, CFP Track
- Series 7
- Securities Industry Essentials
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- Spending time with family and friends
- Taking my dog Lily for walks
- I love spending time outdoors, connecting with nature, and participating in activities like hiking, biking, and snowboarding.
“The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today" – Franklin D. Roosevelt