Irene Zurowski, CFP®, CRPS®
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS SERVICES
Throughout my career I have enjoyed helping business owners in the complex environment of company retirement plans. Each business owner receives a unique plan design to cater to the plan sponsor's retirement objectives and the needs of its employees. Using research, education, and technologically advanced platforms, I help plan participants achieve retirement goals.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree from The University of Akron’s College of Business Administration in Finance.
- Certified Financial Planner TM
- Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist
- FINRA Series 7 Registration, Health, Life, and Annuity License with the State of Ohio.
HOBBIES AND PERSONAL LIFE
- I am a lifelong resident of Medina and enjoy spending time with my husband, Chris and our three children. Our weeknights and weekends are spent running from sports activities to other extra-curricular activities for our kids.
- I enjoy running, biking, yoga and gardening.
“If you wait until the wind and the weather are just right, you will never plant anything and never harvest anything.” -Ecclesiastes 11:4