NEW BUSINESS COORDINATOR
When you visit our Akron Office, I am the first person you will see offering you that fresh cup of coffee! I take pride in the job that I do and I hope that is reflected when I welcome you to our Akron Office. I am the person responsible for all new client business and business follow-ups. I will work with you to ensure that all paperwork is completed and processed correctly in a timely manner.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Certificates from Stark Technical College and Kent State Stark Branch in Business and Microsoft Products
- Certificates in Office Safety and Customer Relations/Phone Etiquette
- Emergency crisis training and certified in CPR & AED, First Aid, and BBP.
HOBBIES AND PERSONAL LIFE
- I am happily married to my husband Dean. We have a wonderful, blended family including 3 boys and 4 fur babies.
- In my spare time I love spending time with my family and going camping and fishing.
- I also love finding old gems and repurposing them into beautiful and useful pieces.
“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”