Paulette C. Pasquale, CFP®
Over the last 20+ years, I have had the privilege of helping clients navigate their financial lives. With many, we are now enjoying planning the next phase of their lives – retirement. We are not only looking at how well prepared they are financially, but exploring their lifestyle options. For many of us, retirement is not the end of our productive lives, but rather a chance to shift gears and pursue our passions.
I also strive to be an advocate and resource to clients dealing with the issues of aging which so many of us are facing, for ourselves and our parents.
My goal is to guide my clients towards true financial independence, which is understanding how your wealth allows you to build and live the life you value. I love helping my clients develop their financial goals and learn the financial strategies, which enable them to enjoy what's important to them throughout the various stages of their lives.
I am excited to be partnering with the professionals at W3 and sharing each of our unique talents with the team.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Youngstown State University - Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
- Youngstown State University – Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Certified Financial PlannerTM
- Holds Series 7, 63, 65, Life and Health Licenses
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- I live with my husband Carl in our “empty nest”, but enjoy spending time with our daughters Megan, Abby and Victoria, and of course my beloved grandchildren in South Carolina!
- When home, I enjoy reading, doing puzzles and relaxing in my garden.
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain” – St Teresa’s Prayer