Kelley King, CLU, ChFC
I help people make good financial decisions. As a thirty-five plus year veteran in the financial services industry I bring to W3 extensive experience in estate and life insurance planning, investments, and wealth management. I have been a member of large investment advisory companies and smaller “boutique” advisory firms. No matter what size the organization, the key is to have the right team of advisors working in concert together to meet the client’s objectives.
I pride myself on having the ability to see the “big picture” and then to make complex solutions easy to understand as well as implement. While I serve as a financial planning generalist, I also offer expert counsel in the field of life insurance, which is an area that is often confusing and conflicted. This involves providing sophisticated estate and wealth transfer planning to individuals, assistance in evaluating product options, underwriting large and complex life insurance cases, and consulting on complicated tax issues relating to life insurance. The very best part of my job is seeing clients realize their financial dreams.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- B.S. in Business Administration, The Ohio State University
- Holds Series 6, 7, 22 and 63 along with Life, Accident & Health Insurances licenses
- Chartered Life Underwriter and Chartered Financial Consultant
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Member, Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Member, Association for Advanced Life Underwriters
- Board of Trustees, Central Ohio Youth for Christ
HOBBIES AND PERSONAL LIFE
- My wife Mary and I are recent empty nesters and soon to be grandparents. All three of our grown children live in Columbus.
- We are members of Xenos Christian Fellowship and we host a high school bible study.
- We enjoy traveling and being with family. I also enjoy fishing and NASCAR.
“For God so loved..."