Katie Nentwick, JD
I meet with clients on a regular basis to help them manage their financial life and provide guidance to them when legal and financial matters overlap. My background as an attorney allows me to interface seamlessly with our clients’ professional advisors on various legal issues that have large financial implications. However, my greatest passion lies in providing people clarity about their financial future.
Financial planning is not a one-time event, it's a process. The relationships that develop out of that process are what make my job truly rewarding.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- University of Akron – B.S.B.A., Finance, cum laude
- University of Akron, School of Law – Juris Doctor
- Admitted to the Ohio Bar – Maintains Active License
- Holds Series 7 and Ohio Life, Health, and Accident and Licenses
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Akron Bar Association – Health Law Section and Estate Planning, Probate & Elder Law Section
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association – Health Care Law Section and Estate Planning Probate & Trust Law Section
HOBBIES AND PERSONAL LIFE
- I love traveling and I enjoy staying active by hiking, running, and lifting weights. When I’m not exercising, you can usually find me reading or writing.
- I am a former Division I track athlete and competed in the heptathlon throughout my collegiate career.
"Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right." – Henry Ford