As a part of the planning team, I meet face to face with clients to learn about their financial goals and to discover who they are and what is most important to them. They become friends, not just clients. I consider myself very fortunate to have the opportunity to walk with individuals of all backgrounds towards the achievement of their financial goals.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- University of Michigan – B.A., Business Communications
- Holds Series 6 and state life, accident and health licenses
- Certified Personal Trainer
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- BNI North Coast Chapter (past President 2012-2013)
- Rocky River Chamber of Commerce (past Board Member 2014-2015)
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- Born and raised in Niles, Ohio. Lived in Michigan for 14 years where I met my wife, Shannon. Currently residing in Cleveland Heights.
- Shannon and I have two Golden Retrievers, Riley and Chance, and we enjoy running, outdoor adventures, cooking, reading, and watching/playing various sports together.
"If you're gonna be a bear, be a Grizzly!"