Jason Day, QKA
Director of Business Services
I have spent 18 years working on qualified retirement plans at both the plan sponsor and participant levels. I enjoy working with plan sponsors to ease the burden of plan administration and to ensure that the company retirement plan is running smoothly and efficiently. As a licensed financial advisor, I meet one on one with plan participants and new employees to ensure that they understand investing for retirement and the benefits that the company plan offers.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- The University of Akron, B.S. Finance
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries-Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- Holds Series 7, 63, 66 and state life, accident, and health licenses
HOBBIES AND PERSONAL LIFE
- I live in Copley, OH with wife Janet, son Trevor, and daughters Cammie and Sophia.
- In my free time, I enjoy travel, cheering for my favorite sports teams, and golf.
“The only person you are DESTINED to become is the person YOU DECIDE to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson