CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER
I am responsible for ensuring all W3 clients’ experiences are highly professional and dependable. I strive to create an enjoyable environment when helping clients deal with important financial and life issues. My focus is to deliver exemplary support and customer service to efficiently facilitate client requests. It is my sincere goal to exceed their expectations.
Throughout my career, I have enjoyed numerous opportunities utilizing my administrative, financial and customer service skills. I am pleased to be able to do so as a member of the W3 Wealth family.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Holds Series 6 and Ohio Life, Health, and Accident Insurance Licenses
- Served in U.S. Air Force, Honorably Discharged
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Volunteer, Akron Civic Theatre
HOBBIES AND PERSONAL LIFE
- I was born and raised in Akron, but have lived in four different states throughout my life.
- I have two grown children
- I enjoy reading, listening to music, volunteering at the Akron Civic Theatre and spending time with family and friends
“Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.” Anonymous