Frank Bevilacqua II, CPA, CFP®
I love the idea of bringing clarity to our clients about their investments and helping them feel comfortable with what they have. I have always really enjoyed the world of finance, and now to be able to help others with their financial lives is truly fulfilling.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Bowling Green State University – B.S.B.A. in Accounting, Finance, and International Business
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner™
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT:
- Member, Heritage Group
- Board & Finance Committee Member of Rockynol Retirement Community
- Member, Northwest Summit County RotaryMember, Northwest Summit County Rotary
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
I enjoy spending time with my wife and twin girls, making wine with my grandfather, golfing and traveling.
“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.” – Will Rogers