Chris Olson, CLU, ChFC
Life insurance is an important element in your total financial picture. Using my 30+ years of life insurance experience and in-depth product knowledge, I analyze our clients’ existing life insurance policies to ensure that the policies are performing properly and continuing to meet their needs. If necessary, I work to optimize policy performance or implement creative solutions with new contracts to suit their particular situation.
Since there are multiple life insurance carriers and various product types that can be used to solve estate planning, business succession, executive compensation, or personal insurance needs, having someone review and optimize your policy on a continual basis is critical to its long term success. I take my role in helping clients very seriously because I know that their family’s financial future depends upon it.
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Chartered Life Underwriter and Chartered Financial Consultant – American College Bryn Mawr, PA
- Fellow in the Life Management Institute with specialties in Pension and Underwriting Selection of Risk
- St. Olaf College - Northfield, MN
- Series 6 and 26 registration with FINRA
- Life and health insurance license
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT:
- Board Member of the Cleveland/Akron Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Past President and board member of the Akron-Canton Society of Financial Service Professionals
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- Live in Medina, OH with wife Virginia.
- Enjoy spending time with kids and grandkids
- Enjoy domestic and international travel
- Enjoy riding a road bike
“A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.” Lao Tzu