Andrew Moyer, CFP
I am proud to be a partner at one of the top independent financial planning firms in this part of the county. I am passionate about liberating people from the difficulty and stress of making investment decisions so that they achieve incredibly abundant and successful lives. My philosophy for building a successful client experience is through an enduring relationship, objective and conflict-free advice, and the alignment of your resources with your unique needs, goals, and dreams. I specialize in helping clients who are going through a major life transition such as selling a business, inheriting an IRA or retirement plan account, changing companies or retiring from their job.
Goal focused, plan driven answers for you financial life!
ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- University of Cincinnati – B.S. Social Work
- Yeshiva University – M.S.W. Social Work
- Certified Financial Planner™
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Member, Financial Planning Association of NE Ohio
- Board Member, B’nai B’rith
- Board Member, Jewish Community Relation Council in Youngstown
- Graduate and active participant of Leadership Mahoning Valley
HOBBIES & PERSONAL LIFE
- Enjoy spending time with family, friends & grandchildren, and attending Cleveland professional sports games
- My wife and I are avid theater goers and season ticketholders at Playhouse Square
“Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable.” Clare Boothe Luce